How to add and use checklists?
A checklist is a way to keep track of subtasks within a project. You can add multiple checklists to a single project.
- Add Checklists via the “Add Checklist” button inside the scope of any post.
- Add new checklist items via the “New task” input in a checklist. Mark an item as complete or incomplete by clicking the checkbox to the left of the title. Rename a checklist or checklist item by clicking the title and changing the text.
- Check off completed items.
- Click “Edit Post” at the top of the project.
- Delete a checklist you no longer need by clicking “Delete” to the right of the checklist name.
- Delete a checklist item by clicking the item to edit it, then click “Delete” in the bottom right.
Pro note: If you add checklists to a project, you will get notified as the user completes the items listed. In addition, you will be able to track the activity under the comments section of the project.